Analogous was an immediate and natural amplification of our team and completely "got it" - the why, what and how of our work. They helped synthesize, shape and articulate our brand strategy that now serves as the foundation of everything we do.
WE TURN DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION INTO REAL BUSINESS OUTCOMES.
- get your message heard by more people heard by more people with inclusive brands & design
- connect with your customers in a more meaningful way
- create marketing dialogue that is more current and relevant
- build a stronger connection between leadership and teams
- promote organizations that are happier, more engaged, and more productive
- nurture teams that know how to solve tough problems faster and better by working together
we use connected thinking approaches to help people solve tough problems faster and better than before.
small shifts. untold outcomes.
Check out the work that we've done for some of our clients | digital experience, branding, connected thinking
analogous hits the road
Zero Project 2022
Don't miss Fanny and Mindy as part of the panel "Reframe inclusion: the art, the principle and the practice"
MIT Design for America
We facilitated our Inclusive Feedback ActionLab with MIT Design for America. mentoring teams working on building a better world.
Talking to activists, policymakers and change-makers about a framework for digital inclusion for developing countries
Measuring the invisible
How do you measure something invisible, like inclusion? How do you pave the way for accountability and change, inside organizations, both big and small? Stela Lupushor from ReFrame.Work and Paolo Guadiano from Aleria talk to us about the next level of workforce analytics that goes beyond diversity indicators, and how the latest research shows how looking at exclusion dynamics is one of the keys to unlocking new quantifiable ways to measure inclusion.