Analogous was an immediate and natural amplification of our team and completely "got it" - the why, what and how of our work. They helped synthesize, shape and articulate our brand strategy that now serves as the foundation of everything we do.
WE TURN DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION INTO REAL BUSINESS OUTCOMES.
- get your message heard by more people heard by more people with inclusive brands & design
- connect with your customers in a more meaningful way
- create marketing dialogue that is more current and relevant
- build a stronger connection between leadership and teams
- promote organizations that are happier, more engaged, and more productive
- nurture teams that know how to solve tough problems faster and better by working together
INCLUSION INFUSION PROGRAM
This program embeds connected thinking into your company culture, teaching leadership and employees how to work together more effectively while making everyone feel included and giving better overall results to the company. It's inclusion-in-action.
Step 1 : Activation
Step 2: Co-Ignition
Step 3: Habit formation
INCLUSIVE BRANDING & DESIGN
Untap your brand's potential with our award-winning inclusive branding and design. It helps companies, connect with more customers and build stronger brands that speak to more people.
• get your message heard by more people
• connect with your audience in a more meaningful way
• create making dialogue that is more current and relevant and has a stronger call to action
Train-the-Trainer is a framework for training potentials instructors or subject matter experts to enable them to train other people in their organisations. The expected outcome is that attendees learn the new knowledge or skill, and they will instruct further batches of people in the organisation.
we use connected thinking approaches to help people solve tough problems faster and better than before.
small shifts. untold outcomes.
Check out the work that we've done for some of our clients | digital experience, branding, connected thinking
analogous hits the road
Talking with makers and users about the new frontier of inclusive AI #throwback
MIT Design for America
We facilitated our Inclusive Feedback ActionLab with MIT Design for America. mentoring teams working on building a better world.
Talking to activists, policymakers and change-makers about a framework for digital inclusion for developing countries
create a culture of growth
We’re all trying to learn from each other, to adapt, and to transform our cultures inside and out of workplaces. No one better to guide us through the process than Linda Grubbs. Welcome to the design of your learning episode.