What does an impact brand need?
Impact brands are committed to:
- Bringing their impact to life with integrity
- The brand’s integrity manifests in its partnerships, (what else?)
- The brand has an impact inside, outside, locally, and globally
- Must embody their values. For example, one of Chomp’s values is “relentless innovation”
How can a rebrand help set the stage for a massive paradigm shift?
As a name and brand, Impact Bioenergy had credibility, but it did not represent the truly transformational process of converting food waste into energy. Rather than telling a unique, industry-defining story, the existing brand spoke in generic terms.
That’s why we needed to ensure that the new name and brand would communicate:
- What it is: A vital vessel for renewable energy.
- How it works: Transforming food into raw power.
- Overall impact: Bringing balance back to Earth.
In reimagining anaerobic digestion with Chomp through our ActionLabs, we helped the brand drive home its mission and bring it to life by naming and redesigning its brand identity platform. We also drafted the brand voice and nomenclature for multiple audiences, from corporate stakeholders to local government and community leaders (not an easy task).
We are so grateful to be so lucky to co-create with the great partners on the Chomp Team!
Chomp just rolled out the new brand — as it continues to build its team and expand its manufacturing capacity to grow and scale its positive impact.
Do you need to rebrand for impact? Let’s talk.